ACA's Guide to State Collection Laws & Practices Cohort
Save yourself time and trouble with ACA's Guide to State Collection Laws & Practices Cohort, and collect within state laws quickly and efficiently.
This program provides a comprehensive monthly summary of the laws and regulations that apply to collection practices and also provides access to state information such as:
- Interstate Collections
- First Party Collections
- Commercial Collections
- Attorney Licensing
- Purchaser Licensing
- Right of Assignment
- Adding Fees
- Employee Monitoring
- Automated Dialing and Announcing Devices (ADADs)
- Contact/Fee Information
- Additional Resources
The state sections also cover:
- Licensing or registration.
- Bond requirements.
- Trust accounts.
- Statutory regulatory requirements.
- Debt responsibilities.
- Resident office requirements.
- Requirement for communications.
- Exemption for out-of-state agencies or others.
- Legal age.
- Statutes of limitation for civil actions.
Also included is a monthly webinar, Hub discussion group and articles exclusive to State Guide subscribers.