Building High Performing Teams
Non-Member: $229.00Your price
CORE: Building High Performing Teams
As a supervisor, your responsibility is to effectively manage your most important assets: people and relationships. By the end of the seminar, you will have strategies and techniques for supervising a diverse team of people to maintain efficient and effective collection practices. This course will prepare you to:
- Build relationships on your team that nurture communication, collaboration and trust.
- Create a vision, purpose and values with your team.
- Set strategic and shared goals that foster commitment and accountability.
- Identify the roles and work processes of your team members.
- Implement conflict resolution techniques.
- Set agreed upon ground rules for the team.
- Hold effective meetings that end with results.
Course Time and Credit
3 hours, 3 Professional Development Units
*Please note, credit will be provided ONLY to individuals who have paid to attend this seminar or those using an ACA Training Zone. Anyone sitting in with a paid participant is not eligible to receive credit. Please save a copy of the self-reporting attendance form in your materials for documentation.
ACA Certified Instructors
This seminar is taught only by ACA Certified Instructors. You can expect top-notch presentations are created by and presented for members. Seminar instructors go through vigorous training to become ACA Certified Instructors and can speak directly to your experiences because they work in our industry.