TCPA Compliance Guide for Debt Collection Print
Non-Member: $204.00Your price
TCPA Compliance Guide for Debt Collection
This go-to printed guide (purchasers receive an elecronic PDF version as well) is a critical source of knowledge which addresses restrictions regarding the use of automatic telephone dialing systems, artificial and prerecorded messages, fax machines and caller ID.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Detailed analysis of ACA v. FCC and what it means to the industry and the FCC's 2015 ruling.
- In-depth analysis of the court opinions shaping the evolving definitions of an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS).
- Fresh information about direct to voicemail messages, consent requirements for reassigned numbers, revocation of consent, and wrong-party calls.
- Assessment of the current state of consumer call blocking technologyincluding a discussion of the TRACED and Bad Robocall Acts as well as the proposed SHAKEN/STIR requirements
- Updated case law including circuit level opinions and cases to follow.
Books will arrive in 10 business days.