Introduction to Collection Industry Compliance
Non-Member: $229.00Your price
CORE: Introduction to Collection Industry Compliance
ACA experts will guide you through the complex web of regulatory entities impacting the industry while you discover the components of the compliance lifecycle; learn what makes a strong compliance team leader and how to support a culture of compliance at your agency. Take away the ACA Compliance Checklist to help you start an effective Compliance Management System (CMS) as required by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the primary regulators and laws within the scope of the debt collection industry.
- Describe the benefits of implementing a compliance program with an effective Compliance Management System (CMS).
- Allocate talent, time, and other resources effectively by clearly defining compliance roles and responsibilities.
- Apply the three stages of the Compliance Cycle when developing a CMS.
- Use the ACA Compliance Checklist (and other resources) to plan and document compliance activities.
Course Time and Credit
3 hours, 3 Professional Development Units. This course is required for ACA's Credit and Collection Professional (CCCP), Professional Collection Management (PCM), and Collection Industry Professional (CIP) Designations.
*Please note, credit will be provided ONLY to individuals who have paid to attend this seminar or those using an ACA Training Zone. Anyone sitting in with a paid participant is not eligible to receive credit. Please save a copy of the self-reporting attendance form in your materials for documentation.
ACA Certified Instructors
This seminar is taught only by ACA Certified Instructors. You can expect top-notch presentations are created by and presented for members. Seminar instructors go through vigorous training to become ACA Certified Instructors and can speak directly to your experiences because they work in our industry.